The Consortium is composed of internationally recognized institutions active in the field of management education and enterprises' support and some of them have already collaborated in the past in other EU projects:
Polska Fundacja Ośrodków Wspomagania Rozwoju Gospodarczego "OIC Poland" - Poland
OIC Poland Foundation, from 1991 acting for economic and social progress in the south-eastern Poland, belongs to the leading group of training organisations operating in the Lubelskie Voivodship.
The main aim of the OIC Poland Foundation is prevention of unemployment and fostering economic development by implementation of the educational and counselling programmes and support services, targeted at a great scale at SMEs in the region, attained through:
- unique training solutions (courses, seminars, conferences, counselling, complex projects) addressed to a wide array of groups, individuals, disadvantaged groups and SMEs; aimed at creation of employment and self-employment opportunities, dissemination of knowledge, good practices and human resources development;
- commercial offers of training services both for individuals interested in acquiring new skills and companies/ institutions ordering tailored training for their employees for business specific contents; to help them to adapt to ever-changing economic and organizational climates.
- accredited courses, trainings and MBA, post-graduate studies to enhance skills and knowledge, extend professional networks and to follow trends in education;
- Loan Fund to help start-ups grow in early stages of development and provide would-be and already existing entrepreneurs with professional support and to assist with the ongoing growth of entrepreneurs and businesses.
Keeping abreast of the times, the Foundation offers unique trainings, combining formal learning with mentoring, coaching programs to provide the most effective professional development solutions available.
Extensive network of professional and academic partners across Europe and collaboration with Universities, schools, companies, organizations from different sectors allows the Foundation to identify and transfer best practices among business units and to develop best improvements plans for the Lubelskie region.
G. G. Eurosuccess Consulting LTD - Cyprus
The main objective and purpose of establishing the Organization, is to inform and support, mainly individuals and businesses, regarding the exploitation of European and National Funds. By successfully exploiting these funding opportunities, the creation, development and implementation of the strategic objectives of the above is achieved with the ultimate purpose of meeting their operational needs.
Eurosuccess is involved in several projects under various European programs and sectors (i.e. Lifelong Learning, ERASMUS + & Justice Programs), both as coordinator and partner, as well as is one of the assessors bodies for proposals submitted under various EU programs.
In regards to the project management sector, Eurosuccess Consulting has broad experience regarding the development of materials, tools and methodologies concerning various skills/competencies (including ICT tools for assessment and training purposes as well as e-learning environments) for various groups such as Children, Youth, Adults, entrepreneurs, business executives and employees, vulnerable groups of the society such as people coming from the NEET group, prisoners and ex-prisoners and others.
Based on the above experience, knowledge and capabilities, as well as the established network with partner organizations and experts in Cyprus and abroad, Eurosuccess Consulting is in position to support any efforts needed for the development of successful proposals thus project implementation activities.
Furthermore, Eurosuccess Consulting has been accredited as an accredited VET Center from the Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus, the relevant public authority as regards to training and education sector, as well as with the International Quality System ISO 9001:2015.
AVA Creations Foundation - Bulgaria
Foundation AVA Creations is a Bulgarian NGO working actively in the field of European cooperation in education and training, including vocational training. It was established in 2016 with the main aim to support the development of businesses and communities through encouragement of innovation, creativity and vocational training.
Currently, one of the main priorities of the foundation is to put forward and implement project initiatives on local, national and EU level aiming at influencing the process of personal development and life-long learning. AVA strives to foster innovative approaches in all sectors through partners networking, sharing experience and engagement of all stakeholders.
Among AVA’s objectives are to encourage social, economic, cultural and educational co-operation on local, and national level. As well as to support common initiatives for improvement of the quality of life through education, transfer of knowledge, cultural exchange and social integration.
In order to accomplish the above mentioned objectives AVA experts work closely with multiple national and international partners including educational institutions, municipalities, NGOs and other legal and physical entities active in the field of VET.
AVA experts participate constantly in different national and international meetings, conferences, courses and seminars on the topic of VET development and enhancement, intercultural relations and communications, cultural co-operation and lifelong learning opportunities.
Thanks to its experts, AVA has good contacts with a variety of foreign partners, incl. educational institutions and universities, R&D centers, VET providers, NGOs, etc
Social Innovation Fund - Lithuania
Social Innovation Fund (SIF) is non-governmental organisation, established in 1994 to assist people with fewer opportunities and disadvantaged backgrounds to make positive changes in their life through the provision of educational opportunities, social support, information and advice. To ensure its main mission SIF works closely with various networks and business enterprises. Since its establishment, the Social Innovation Fund works with different socially disadvantaged groups - unemployed, disabled, single parents, people in remote areas, migrants, women survivors of domestic violence. SIF also provides help and assistance to the youth and low-skilled adults having fewer opportunities in the society and the labour market, with a special focus on women.
- Since 1994 the SIF has implemented more than 100 European, national and international projects both as coordinator and/or partner in the following directions:
- Solving youth problems, fostering citizenship education, social business skills development and professional skills reinforcement
- Promoting entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship
- Social inclusion and employability
- Gender equality and diversity
- Promoting adult education policies and practices
- Social inclusion of immigrants
- ICT and e-learning
- Combating violence against women
- Intercultural and language training
Social Innovation Fund partners’ network contains around 200 international and 200 national partners, SIF is a member in:
- Lithuanian Women’s Lobby (LWL)
- Lithuanian Association of Adult Education
- CEDAW4CHANGE, World Women’s Network
- Lithuanian NGOs network